Monday, August 9, 2010

Whoa! It's been a while....

Well, since our last post in September 2008 (I guess we fell off the wagon), Court and I have done a lot!
  • New Year's in Lake Tahoe

  • Moved across country to Jackson, OH in January 2009

  • Trips to San Francisco, San Diego, SC, WA, San Antonio, Chicago and more that I can't remember right now

  • Court got into adventure racing and has done races that last up to 12 hours.

  • Oh, and we had a baby!

Caden was born April 24, 2010. He weighed 8 lbs, 11 oz which is actually smaller than both his parents were as babies.

He is always moving and likes to talk! The video shows some of his favorite "words." Please excuse my singing - I'd say turn off the volume but then you'd miss my sweet baby's babbles.

I'm not going to promise to blog daily, but I think weekly is a good goal. Heck, anything is better than every 18 months.

No comments: